Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I am not my brother's keeper

So Tanner decided that he just had to be on this post, since he hasn't been on it at all so far. He can be such a pest!



Here he is trying to pose and look nice for all of you guys out there, he is such a kiss up.


So, there ya go, that is my brother Tanner. I wish it was Monday again so I could just hang out with dad and watch some TV.

Tomorrow is hump day, ALL right!

2 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much. i'll never be able to hear the term over the hump day again without that visual:)

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, it's Pugs. I like Wednesdays, too!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home