Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An award to give and an award to receive!

So as you may know I gave out the first ever Stain Award not too long ago to my buddy Ike. Well, I have been inspired to give out the 2nd Stain award to my friends Deefor and Arrow. Deefor does not actually make any stains, but he deserves part of the award for putting up with his little menace Arrow. Arrow LOVES to pee in the house. His humans put down pee pads but still he pees on the carpet. GREAT job Arrow, you know the true meaning of stain perseverance!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Even with all of those pads he still manages to make stains!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AND he does stuff like this to show the humans who the stain master is! GREAT job! I present you with the STAIN AWARD! Display it proudly and keep up the good work!

stain award

I got an award recently as well. My new friend Candi the Cavalier gave this award just for being her friend! How cool is that! Thanks Candi!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally, I leave you with another video. This one is instructional. It shows your humans what you should be doing this coming Saturday. I am posting it now so they have plenty of time to prepare and have the treats on hand!


Saturday is for chewies! from Rhonda on Vimeo.

31 Stains:

Blogger Moco said...

That stain award is well deserved. Why don't those people just recarpet with puppy pads.
We will be thinking of you on Saturday when we are chewing.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man that Arrow is a good stain guy. I will make sure mom gets us some chewies for saturday.

4:58 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh... my ... dog! I had NOTHING to do with that! Nothing!
Play bows,
Zim

5:04 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Oh how I love that song! Wonderful video, you guys!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Great video! We will be thinking of the video when we have chewies.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:45 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh MAN! I'm going to play your instructional video 24 hours a day - on a loop - for my girl in hopes that she forgets about my angry pancreas this weekend.... *sigh*

And that Arrow - now THAT'S impressive! What a dog!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah... congrates to the stain award recipient.
Oh that's a good idea what to do on Saturday!

~ Girl girl

6:08 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I know Arrow really deserves your award! He is one of a kind!
Yummy treat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:51 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Congratulations to Arrow! I think he totally deserves that award for sure!

That treat looks good... You seem to really be enjoying it! Great video! Now I know exactly how to spend my next Saturday.

Sparky

7:04 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Merrick does make the bestest treats!!! Oh and I used to LOVE to eat my puppy pads - hee hee hee!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:11 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

WE'RE BACK!!! Those are some kewl awards. Oh my, with all those pads on the floor, it still doesn't work huh? His poor mom must be going mad already!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:19 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Arrow thanks you for the award. He deserves it. (I don't like to let him blog) He is honored! He loves your blog. And your name! We'll display it uh... proudly.

Deefor

p.s. I NEVER pee in the house.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I forgot. Love the video. We buy Merrick chews online. Those look amazing.

Deefor

8:33 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I'm suwe Awwow will be vewy pwoud to weceive such a pwestigious awawd..and congwatulations to you fow the one you got too!!!
The video is fabulous!! Youw Mom is the bestest movie pwodoocew awound and the two of you have weal staw pwesence
smoochie kisses,ASTA

9:44 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We'll make darn sure mom sees this so we can have chews for Saturday! Thanks in advance, Joey!
Arrow sure does deserve your award! hehehehe
Congrats on your award from Candi!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:42 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Excellent video Joey and congrats on the award.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:42 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Loved the Stain award and we think you made a very good choice. We have never seen so many stains.
Congratulations to you on your award. It was way cool!
And, thanks for the heads up to our families for Saturday chewie day. We think that's the best idea we have ever heard.
You sure know how to do some great chewing!

3:46 AM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Love the video. Those cheewies are the best!! Don't worry Joe, Sophie is safe...I had a talk with Harley and told him hands off.

I'm gonna get the Mommy to buy me some more of them treats.

LOVE...mONA

4:13 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

It sounds as though Arrow truly deserves that award. Impressive stain work. J x

5:09 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
The diaper is full.
And, a wonderful video can slowly amuse me.
Please spend wonderful Saturday. :0

from loved ume tyan

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe glad you liked you award. You are making soo hungry watchng you eat your chewie.I love your stain award thats sooo cool.
Imust keep Saturday for chewing my chewie's


lots of licks

xox

5:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I saw the posting about those stains. I think Arrow earned his stain award.

I am going to make momma watch that movie so she knows what day it is on Saturday.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:06 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Deefor and Arrow certainly deserve this award, and I imagine they will treasure it forever.

My mom & dad are running off this weekend and leaving me behind...but I'll ask Leah (who is staying with me) to watch this video and follow your instructions.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Great vid Joe, but it occurs to me that Tanner does not have a last name. I think you need to hold a contest to give Tanner a last name.

xo
SB

7:33 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a lot of puppy pads, they look like carpet tiles.

Simba x

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

That is the best stain we ever saw - we are going to make one too - thanks for the idea!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

That is a well deserved award for Arrow.
We are going to demmand a Saturday Chewie day. Thanks for the idea.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I had a hard time distinguishing between an indoor box and an outdoor box at my grandma's house.

oops.

ernesto

5:10 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

What a great award you got! And I love the stain award idea!!! Fan-tas-TEEC!!

I'm going to have to have my Lisa watch your video so she can learn how things are SUPPOSED to be! :-)

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Great video!! And that chewy looks fabulous!! I've never seen one like that before. I also like the looks of the fish treats and the other food pictures you showed us.

I am so hungry. Do you want to trade some fish treats for diet dog food?

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

8:53 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Congrats to Arrow!! a fabulous award.And as always your moms videos are excellent...we want one of those! Love A+A

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home