Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, May 21, 2007

well now, we have recovered from our baths!

Ok so after our baths on Friday night we did absolutely NOTHING. It is too hot around here to do anything outside, so we entertained ourselves inside.


We practiced our Yoga. I call this pose the teapot.


This one is called beached whale. (look at his fat butt!!)


This pose is called Rising Moon.


Tanner worked on his meditation and here he appears to be doing his best to look like Buddha.


oops, he didn't find that one too funny.


After we reached our moments of zen, we settled in with Dad for some baseball.

40 Stains:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hey Joey,

I can't believe it's that hot in Arizona already. You better make sure there are plenty of frosty paws to keep you cool.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute butt cheeks..lol

<3 Pearly

6:45 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Oh my god, I laughed so hard at "beached whale" and "rising moon". Joes, that is so gosh darn funny.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

hi joey , i saw your comment on my blog , im fine if you like boo better , i dont hate boo , we are just fighting to cheer everyone up ........ i added you to my links , ok ...

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Joe - you are the funniest!!!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
wahahah.. I love the Rising Moon pose!! That's a cute butt!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Ian is me ... IKE!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you 2 got some great dog-ga moves there

~ Girl girl

7:06 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Cool yoga move. Btw, Tanner got a sexy butt.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:13 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wah-ha-ha. joey, u make me laughing so hard i nearly rolling on the ground. mom used to practice yoga too but she has difficulty doing all the pose you could do easily.

wet wet licks

Boo

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Cool yoga moves guys! Glad you survived the baths. We got baths AND flea/tick treatments this past weekend. Ozzie had a tick! Yuck!
-Rocky

7:20 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Great moves...didn't know you two were *that* flexible. har har.... :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, does your dad have to sleep on the floor because Tanner hogs the couch?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Cool yoga poses!!! You guys are quite flexible! Love the Rising Moon pose, but what's with the funky shirt you are wearing?

Sounds like a good way to relax with your dad!

Holly

7:38 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey, Teka does doga too. Her favorite is downward facing dog. My favorite is three legged dog. Cool pix.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,
You're killing me, man! Your yoga is way advanced. I'll be working on that rising moon, though. That's my fave pose. Thanks for stopping by my new blog and introducing yourself! We'll definitely be seeing more of each other.
Stanley

8:31 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

You guys are waay better tha my Mommi at yoga, orisit doga?
I specially love the but shot
kisses

8:34 PM  
Blogger chiyo said...

hahaha rising moon. how apt! how high can you go?

love..
chiyo

9:40 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

No downward facing dog...or is that just too mudane for such zen-masters. Have to admit Doofus' but is kinda cute!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:05 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

Wow, great yoga poses! I usually do the meditation, but my M calls it sleeping. Bah! What does she know!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great yoga moves there. The mediation looked very serious.

Simba xx

1:07 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Love the doga moves guys! You are the masters.

Licks
Oscar x

1:18 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG you guys are too funny! I love all the pictures but the names are the best! Mom is still chuckling over rising moon! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doggy yoga is cool...i prolly need to learn some moves from you guys so i can stay zen and not snap at every other dog that comes along...hee hee hee!!!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Those yoga poses are nice. I am going to have to try them out.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Doga is very popular these days! You boys are quite flexible. We need to find our Zen too.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

3:52 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

That's a HUGE basket of toys, though I think I would like to play with the basket instead, but that's just me.

Anyway, cool yoga moves. I love relaxing and watching TV with my daddy too.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! This is so so so so so hilarious you guys!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:52 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We call the teapot pose, "shooting the moon" over here in Bonnie and very sunny Scotland!

Those pictures were very funny, especially the doofus and his fat butt!

love and laughing licks, Marv xxxxx

6:00 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Wow - how long did it take you to master the teapot? That one looks incredibly difficult!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... my girl does the Beached Whale a lot. I prefer meditation. Especially on soft pillows.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

You dudes are incredibly flexible. You should definitely be doing the Cirque de Terrie-ay gig.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

You look very cool practising your doga. I can only do the beached whale. J x

10:27 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe, My mum does the rising moon position too, but only when she's had a few beers :-) xxx Asta

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, If you turn off the a/c, you can do hot yoga. It's all the rage here. So next, pilates?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

My favorite yoga pose was the rising moon!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe. I just love all your doga moves, they are great.
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:28 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Great pictures! My aunt teaches yoga, but I think you could teach her some moves!

Thanks so much for donating to help Dora get her surgery! You are amazing!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh my god, Joe, you're so funny! You had me BOL over that "beached whale" pic of Tanner! Oh, man, soooo hilarious!

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:23 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job with the doga. My granny teaches doga and she could really use you to demonstrate. But the old ladies are not as flexible as you.

wally.

ps. GO CUBS!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home